* Find four dandelion clocks with full, white seedheads, and carry them in a small neck or waist pouch to the top of a hill.
* Using a compass, find the direction of your chosen destination and, facing it, say:
North, South, East, West, take me where I love the best - [name the place].
* Spin round nine times deosil, saying:
far from home, may I roam, Far to fly, o 'er sea or sky.
* Now open your purse and blow the dandelions clocks, one for each direction, beginning with your chosen one, saying:
Fly far, Hy free, 'cross land and sea, With you I go, Let it be so.
* Finally, run or walk fast down the hill, reciting the name of your chosen destination as a mantra.
* When you get home, make a step, however small, towards planning your trip. A Spell For Moving House
Whether you are stuck at the buying or selling stage, this spell can get the energies moving to conclude the deal. If you are trying to sell your house, use a door key from your present property, but if you are trying to buy a house, use a brand new key.
* Find an estate agent's picture of your present house or the one you wish to buy. On top of it, place four frankincense or fern incense sticks, to represent the sides of an invisible square. Inside this square, place the key.
* Light the four incense sticks, saying for each:
May the winds of change blow away stagnation.
* Take the incense set in the centre top of the square and pass it three times deosil round the key and picture, saying:
Thus I remove one wall and, with its power transformed, move forward.
* Plunge the incense stick into a bowl of cold water. The end will harden so that you can write on paper with it like a pencil. Without thinking, let words form from your magic pencil, advising the next step you should take to bring closer the house move.
* Repeat this for the other three sticks until you have written four steps with the four incense sticks. You will find that the solutions you wrote offer new avenues that you had not considered.
* Place the key and picture near an open window or door where the air can circulate round them.
* Each evening, place your key and picture on the table and light a single frankincense stick to keep the energies moving, wafting it round in three circles deosil, saying:
May the winds of change blow away stagnation. If you hit another impasse, repeat the ritual.
Was this article helpful?