Traditionally it takes a minimum of a year and a day to achieve a Wiccan degree. Sometimes it takes much longer. These lessons have been formulated with this dictum in mind. Twelve lessons following a month apart require at least a year to complete. This allows the student plenty of time to digest the information, which is quite wide-ranging in nature. A brief outline of the 12 lessons is as follows;
0 )Introduction(You are here.)
1) Magic. The first lesson is about magic; what it is, what it is not, and how to use it.
2) Cosmology.This lesson talks about the nature of Deity, Universal energy, and the soul.
3) Personal power, This lesson explains the Psychic Tide, the Wheel of the Year, and what these have to do with you.
4) The Altar. This lesson talks about the altar; how and why to build and use your own.
5) The Airts. This lesson tells about the Four Quarters, the elements, and all of their magical associations
6) The Circle of Art. This lesson talks about the nature of ritual and it's uses.
7) Invokation. This lesson talks about the nature of 'The Gods' and how to interact with them, and identify or choose your own special patron.
8) Garb. This lesson is about magical tools and clothing.
9) Symbols and omens.This lesson, as you might imagine, is about how to interpret symbols and omens.
11) Oils and incense. This lesson is about the history, nature, and uses of oils and incense.
12) Basic herbalism. The final lesson introduces you to the rich world of herbalism.
Each lesson will have several parts; The Lesson itself
Exercises -to develop your psychic and magical skills.
God of the month -to acquaint you with Wiccan ideas of Deity and some of Deities many forms Spell of the month -to help you learn a variety of useful magical techniques and rituals. Glossary -to explain terms which may be unfamiliar. (On the Website it is a seperate section) Questions -to make sure you understand.
WHO WE ARE!
Was this article helpful?
Heal Your Mind With The Power Of Positive Affirmations. The world today is filled with tons of uncertainty. From suicide bombings and economic downturns to disease outbreaks and natural disasters, people are looking for new forms of motivation and encouragement to nourish their mind and keep them mentally and emotionally strong in times of hardship.